Members of OCSM Orchestras:
The "OCSM List" is a lively email forum debating all issues pertaining to professional orchestral life in Canada. It's exculsively open to all members of OCSM Orchestras, ICSOM/ROPA, and AFM officers. Please contact us to subscribe.
All Risk cover: $500 deductible Option for $1,000 Special Basis of Loss Settlement: Subject to a valid appraisal less than 3 years old.
1. Loss in value due to affected playing qualities of your instrument following repairs of damage after an
insured loss. The policy pays the difference between the appraised value of your repaired instrument and the
appraised value prior to damage.
2. Difference in value if your damaged instrument is replaced and the replaced instrument is appraised less
than the damaged instrument was appraised prior to loss.
• Rental of Replacement Instrument: $7,500
• Borrowed instruments: $20,000 (notify insurer within
• 48 hours)
• Newly Acquired Instrument: $50,000 for 30 days
• Commercial General Liability: $1,000,000 per occurrence $5,000,000 aggregate
• Tenants Legal Liability: $100,000
• Deductible: $500
Principal Sum $25,000 (Option for $50,000)
Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions
201-600 Empress Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3G 0R5
For more information contact Ashley Wrixon, extension 7664 at either 204-943-0331 or 1-800-665-8990 ext.7664. ashley.wrixon[at]westernfgis.ca